Why Corporate Meditation?
According to Safe Work Australia, the decrease in work productivity and absence of staff due to mental stress in the workplace is now found to cost Australian businesses an annual figure in excess of $10 billion.
Revive Holistic Health Corporate Meditation classes aim to help reduce stress, increase workplace productivity, assist in the personal development and team morale of staff members, improve leadership, and empower employees to become self sufficient in their own mindfulness practice and stress management.
Our team is experienced in the corporate environment and offers a 6 week Introduction to Mindfulness course to begin with, followed by an ongoing program to suit your company’s needs. The introductory course includes meditation practice, scientific background knowledge, as well as pragmatic tools and stress management techniques.
Workplace pressures cause a range of physical and emotional issues, including anxiety and depression. This type of stress also depletes the immune system so that it takes longer to recover from non-stress related illnesses. The personal impact of mental stress on workers, their families, and their employers is therefore a serious and detrimental issue.
Refer to our Testimonials Page to read stories from those that have experienced our corporate meditation sessions.
About Corporate Meditation Classes
A 60 minute Corporate Meditation session includes:
- 10 min relaxation exercise to gently clear the mind, relax the body and increase concentration
- 15 min brief talking segment for around 15 minutes (new topic each session)
- 30 min guided meditation session
- 5 min questions or discussion
Revive Corporate Meditation sessions are unique in that they are workshop-like to encourage interaction, develop awareness and promote inter-staff relationships. The invaluable skill of meditation and the pragmatic tools taught within our sessions can be used in the workplace and in everyday life to reduce stress, improve wellbeing and overall quality of life.
Benefits of Corporate Meditation
- Reduced workplace, mental and emotional stress
- Reduced staff turnover
- Decreased absenteeism
- Reduce workers compensation claims
- Increased employee mental clarity and concentration
- Higher work efficiency and productivity
- Improved customer service to clients
- Enhanced team morale and inter-staff relationships
- Promotion of staff appreciation of employer
For current pricing and packages please call Leanne on 0410 352 263 or email email@example.com
Make An Enquiry